The ADG M600 Tactical Utility Flashlight (TUF) uses a high-efficiency, virtually failure-proof LED to deliver your choice of either 30 or 600 lumens of perfectly focused light, the latter qualifying the M600 TUF as a pocket-sized searchlight.
The M600 TUF light can be utilized as either a hand held torch or as a weapon mounted light using the included weapon mount. The M600 can be activated activated with a click-type tailcap switch or with a tactical pressure switch.
- Virtually Indestructible CREE XML T6 LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and run time.
- Two output levels: High (600 Lumens) for maximum light & Low (30 Lumens) for extended run time.
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam.
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission.
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability.
- Crenellated striking bezel and integrated heat sink.
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high.
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed.
- Interchangeable click switch and pressure switch for multiple usage applications.
Lumens: 600 (High), 30 (Low)
Tactical Runtime: 2 Hours on high
Impact Resistant: 1.5m
Waterproof: IPX-8, 2m
Length: 5.5 inches
Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
Body Diameter: 1.00 inches
Weight W/Batteries: 5.7ounces
Battery: 1,18650 Li-Ion Rechargable (included)